What information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How it is used
We may use the information collected to provide our services to you, in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To provide promotional information, such as via newsletters. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure advertising on the website;
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity against us or our customers.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Third party links
High Yield Strains may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into our website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Storing your personal data
We do our best to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
However, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure, occasionally such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy using the contact form.
High Yield Strains may engage in affiliate marketing. As part of this, we use customised links to track the referrals to recommended websites. This utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on the sales.
This means if you make a purchase after clicking an affiliated link, we will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more.